Terms of Service
By using the CampaignPartner.com web site (“service”), or any services of
Data Ecology LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the
following terms and conditions (“terms of service”). If you are
entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity,
you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its
affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to
these terms and conditions, in which case the term “you” or
“your” shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users
associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not
agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement
and may not use the services.
Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC reserve the right to update and change the terms of service from time
to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current
service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject
to the terms of service. Continued use of the service after any such changes
shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most
current version of the terms of service at any time at
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your
account. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated
methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and
password. Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from
your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under
your account (even when content is posted by others who have access
to your account).
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You
must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
(including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is
non-refundable. We're unable to issue refunds or credits for partial months of
service, or refunds for months unused with an
open account. Account changes (upgrades/downgrades) are pro-rated. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be
- In the event that your credit card cannot be charged when payment is due,
Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC will attempt to notify you. If payment is not made, your site will be temporarily suspended. Suspended sites can be reactivated immediately by paying the past due amount. If the past due amount is not paid, your service will be cancelled and your site will be deleted.
- Each level of the service and subscription plans includes limitations to
the volume of usage. If your usage of the service exceeds the limit for your plan,
Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC may use reasonable efforts to notify you and request
that you upgrade. If the account is not upgraded in a timely manner,
Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC reserve the right to suspend your access to features of the
service until the account is upgraded.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing
authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes,
levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you
provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing
cycle. On upgrades the card will be charged once with the prorated amount
of the new fee for the rest of the current billing cycle.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of features or capacity of
your account. Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC do not accept any liability for such loss.
C. Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email
or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
To cancel your service or change your plan, just go to the Account > Invoices page in the Campaign Partner control panel. On the right side of that page, you'll see a link labeled "Need to make changes to your service or cancel?". Click that link, then select 'cancel' from the options.
- All of your content will be deleted from the service upon
cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is
- Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC, in their sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your
account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of
the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or
your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all
content in your account. Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC reserve the right to refuse service to
anyone for any reason at any time.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or
discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof)
with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription
plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from
us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the
Campaign Partner Site (CampaignPartner.com) or the service itself.
- Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any
modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to
the service. The content (photos and text) you add to your website remain yours. You may not use the graphics, text, images, HTML, CSS, or any other content or code provided by Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC with any other website or host. In short, the content you provide remains yours. The website and services we provide remain ours.
- Campaign Partner does not pre-screen content, but Campaign Partner and its designee have the
right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or
remove any content that is available via the service.
- You shall defend Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made
or brought against Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC by a third party alleging that Your content, or
Your use of the service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or
misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or
violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC for any damages finally
awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC in
connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that
Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or
proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of
the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle
any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement
unconditionally releases Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC of all liability); and provides to
You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
F. General Conditions
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on
an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is provided via the support form in the Campaign Partner control panel, and by email.
Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC use third party vendors and hosting partners to
provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related
technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website
so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC, or
any other Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any
portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service
without the express written permission by Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing
content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive,
threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise
objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these terms
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or
retribution) of any Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC customer, employee, member, or officer will
result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the
service, including your content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and
adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage
(as determined solely by Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC) of other Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC customers, we reserve the
right to immediately disable your account or throttle your hosting
until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific
requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or
error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the
service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products,
services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you
through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the
service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages,
including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use,
data or other intangible losses (even if Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability
to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and
services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased
or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or
from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your
transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on
the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the
terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and
Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements
between you and Campaign Partner and Data Ecology LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions
of the terms of service). You agree that these terms of service and Your
use of the service are governed under US law.
- Questions about the terms of service should be sent to